GK Dual Ketone Test Strips (x 125)
The GK Dual Blood Ketone Test Strips are thin strips with a chemical reagent system which work with the On Call® GK Dual Blood Glucose & Ketone Meter to measure the blood β-Ketone (beta-hydroxybutyrate) concentration in whole blood. Blood is applied to the end tip of the test strip, and then automatically absorbed into the reaction cell where the reaction takes place. A transient electrical current is formed during the reaction and the blood β-Ketone concentration is calculated based on the electrical current detected by the meter, then the result is shown on the meter display. The meters are calibrated to display plasma equivalent results.
For in vitro diagnostic use. Test strips are only to be used outside the body for testing purposes. On Call® Ketone Test Strips are used by people at home and by healthcare professionals for the quantitative measurement of β-Ketone in capillary whole blood only from the finger. Professionals may also test venous blood samples.
Each test strip contains the following reactive chemicals:
3-Hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase < 10 IU, Mediator < 100 μg, Buffer, Non-reactive Ingredient.
Each test strip vial contains a drying agent.
Specifications & Features:
Each box contains 25 Ketone Test Strips in 1 bottle
- 5x 25 On Call Ketone test strips
- Use in the GK Dual meter for ketone (sold seperately)
- CE0123 certified for home use
- Highly accurate blood ketone monitoring
- Ideal self test for diabetics needing early ketosis warning.
- Direct from main EU distributor Swiss Point Of Care
- User-friendly Design for Better Operation
- Ketone test strips clearly labeled with test name and arrow marks for easier strip identification and operation
- Ketone icon on the display and Code Number starting with letter “K” on the canister help distinguish between ketone and glucose tests
- Quick Testing Procedure
- Versatile and Advanced Performance
- Meal-markers help monitor results before and after meals
- Five (5) customizable test reminders help remind patients to test at specific times of the day
- Ketone warning alert users to test for ketone
- Hypo and hyper warnings prompt users to take necessary action