Vital20 takes the protection of your personal information very seriously and we collect, store, modify, consult, provide, use and destroy (hereafter: “Processing or Processing”) your personal data only in accordance with the applicable regulations. In order to make you feel safe on our website, we provide you with an overview below of how Vital20 ensures and which data are collected for which purpose. This privacy statement is always available on our website.
Vital20, located at Einsteinweg 45, 3404LJ IJsselstein Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
https://www.vital20.com Einsteinweg 45, 3404LJ IJsselstein The Netherlands +316 47 80 83 82 [email protected]
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
Vital20 processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing it to us yourself. In both cases you give permission to process the relevant data. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
We evaluate the following data anonymously to further improve the functionality of the website and to make it more user-friendly:
– Information about your activities on our website
– Internet browser and device type.
SPECIAL AND / OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Our website and / or services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via [email protected] and we will delete this information.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE AND ON THE BASIS OF WHAT BASE WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
Vital20 processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure with the basic permission. The permission to receive the newsletter can be withdrawn at any time. You can do this via the unsubscribe link in every newsletter
– You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services with the basic permission.
– To provide services and goods to you with the basis permission.
– Vital20 analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the offer of our services to your preferences based on legitimate interest.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Vital20 does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Vital20). Vital20 uses the following computer programs or systems:
– Google Analytics; with the aim to anonymously analyze the use of the website and to improve the website. Google Analytics anonymizes all kinds of features of your computer, such as screen size and operating system and how long you have stayed on a page or site.
– Google Adwords; with the aim of being able to see which ads are the most profitable and possibly be able to approach again. Google Adwords places a cookie on your computer to recognize you. This is anonymous data that can not be traced back to you as an individual.
– Facebook; with the aim to be able to offer advertisements more specifically, for example only to people who have visited a certain page. Facebook places a cookie on your computer to recognize you. These ads can only be viewed if you have a Facebook account.
– Hotjar; with the aim of getting a better view of what is clicked on most and how far you scroll. Hotjar collects this information when you use the website. This data is stored completely anonymously and can not be returned to you as an individual.
– Google Tag Manager; with the aim to be able to manage and integrate all different tracking software with a program at locations in the site where this is necessary. Google Tag Manager does not place cookies on your computer.
KEEPING PERSONAL DATA
Vital20 does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use – where applicable – the statutory retention periods
If you fill in a contact form on the website, the data you send us will be kept for as long as the type of the form is required for the complete answering and processing. This information will be used to contact you so that we can handle your question and / or comment.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Vital20 shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Vital20 remains responsible for these processing operations. Vital20 will only pass on your personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the service or if you have agreed to this in advance. Selling customer information is not part of our business activities. The data is only passed on to optimize our Website and our services.
COOKIES, OR COMPARABLE TECHNIQUES, WHICH WE USE
Vital20 uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. On the basis of cookies, data is collected with which we can improve our advertising messages and the total online offer. This information is not used to identify you personally, but only serves as a pseudonymized analysis of the use of the website. This data is never combined with the personal data stored with us.
SEE, CUSTOMIZE OR REMOVAL DATA
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Vital20 and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected] To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
Vital20 takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or [email protected]
We have secured the website with an SSL certificate and our database is placed on a secure server.
WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to our website by means of (hyper) links, buttons, etc. We can not guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We advise you to read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
INFORMATION LAW AND WITHDRAWAL LAW
Upon request, Vital20 will provide you with information free of charge and without giving reasons, about the data stored about you, its origin and the recipients. You may also have the data that we collect and use from you via the Website modified, blocked or deleted. You can also withdraw the consent to the collection and use of data at any time without giving any reason. You can e-mail such a request to [email protected] or send a letter to Vital20, Einsteinweg 45 3404LJ IJsselstein, The Netherlands.
QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS
For questions, suggestions, wishes or complaints you can e-mail to [email protected] or send a letter to Vital20, Einsteinweg 45 3404LJ IJsselstein, The Netherlands.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
MODIFICATION OF CHOICE
Vital20 is entitled to change this privacy statement by posting the amended version of the privacy statement on the Website. We will notify you of the relevant changes within a reasonable period of time.