- Suitable for all skin types
- Silky texture that is dry to the touch
- Nourishing effect for skin and hair
- With Crithmum maritium extract, known for its detoxifying and oxygenating effects on skin cells
- Made with organic vegetal oils for deeply nourished skin
- Natural fragrance
- With Hemp, Cameline and Plum oil produced in Southwest France
- 100 ml / 3.4 FL. OZ. glass spray dispenser
- Sea fennel: supports oxygenation of the cells; lends the skin suppleness and can help to improve the complexion’s appearance.
- Organic hemp oil: regenerates and helps to maintain skin elasticity and softness. It hydrates the upper layer of the skin and has antioxidant effects.
- Organic false flax oil: softening and repairing, maintains the skin’s firmness.
- Organic plum kernel oil: helps to maintain the elasticity, suppleness and moisture of the skin. It also has a nourishing and protective effect.
- Organic sunflower oil: hydrating, antioxidant, restructures and regenerates the skin.
The Huile Océane dry oil by Laboratoires de Biarritz is made up of 4 nourishing and softening organic plant oils (false flax, hemp, sunflower, plum kernels) and sea fennel extract that is known for its cell revitalizing effect. Its heavenly fragrance and silky texture is pure bliss for your well-being! The dry oil is suitable for all types of skin and can also be used as an intensive nourishing treatment for dry and stressed hair. Use it on a daily basis to gently massage into the skin after showering. Can also be used as hair oil.
Ingredients: Coconut Alkanes, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, CocoCaprylate/Caprate, Parfum, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil*, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil*, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol
* certified organic
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
34% of the total ingredients are certified organic.
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Made in France